If you earned in any coupons during the July Bonus Days promotion, the Thoughtful Branches bundle is a great choice to use it on.
Get the Look - Card One
- Layer two flower heads together slightly off centre - one Peekaboo Peach and one vellum. I sponged a bit of peach onto the vellum too.
- Use words as a background in the same colour as your base (Soft Sky) and splatter with the Gold Wink of Stella pen by tapping firmly on the barrel.
- Tie a messy double bow on your tag with Linen Thread.
Stamps: Thoughtful Branches
Inks: Emerald Envy, Soft Sky, Peekaboo Peach
Papers: Soft Sky, Peekaboo Peach, Vellum, Shimmery White
Accessories: Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies, Linen Thread, Emerald Envy Solid Baker's Twine
Get the Look - Card Two
- Wet Shimmery White Paper with your aqua painter (not all the way to the edges)
- Add 2-3 drops of Island Indigo reinker to your paper and spread with aqua painter for your moody night sky.
- Sprinkle on a bit of salt on (for the snow) while wet and let dry.
- Stamp trees when background is dry and add Dazzling Details for Christmas pizzazz!
Stamps: Thoughtful Branches, Thoughtful Banners
Inks: Island Indigo, Tuxedo Black, Real Red, Smokey Slate
Papers: Smokey Slate, Island Indigo, Shimmery White
Accessories: Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Dazzling Details, Aqua Painter, Classic Label Punch, Salt
Now let's go see what Val has made :)
Be sure to hop through all 19 blogs for loads more Thoughtful Branches inspiration!!
And check out the Thoughtful Branches board on the Stampin' Up! Pinterest page *HERE*