Butterfly Basics + From the Garden ~ Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop

Our Butterfly Basics and From the Garden pair up beautifully! Gotta love it. While I was making this birthday card I stamped over a corner on the inside and decided I liked it so much that I made a set of eight 3x3s to match. 3x3s are awesome - can't really beat one sheet of 12x12, straight stamping and colouring.

Psst - that bread tag framelit from the Handpicked Dies = so cute!! Loving digging in my February box and looking forward to showing you more as the month progresses :) Have a happy blog hop... xox

OOOO - Do you love Crisp Cantaloupe as much as 'I do'?? Click HERE to see the wedding invites we made just before Christmas. My bro-in-law and his lovely fiancee get married in March. Not far away and very exciting!! 





Supplies:
Inks: Tuxedo Black Momento, Crisp Cantaloupe, Smoky Slate. Blendabilities Assortments: Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi. 
Papers: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Tea Lace Paper Doilies
Stamps: From the Garden, Butterfly Basics (Occasions Catalogue)
Accessories/Tools: Handpicked Framelits Dies, Linen Thread

Time to check out Teneale's creation! I bet it'll be awesome - as usual. 

7 comments

  1. Love! Awesome that you made a little set of 3x3's to go with it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. On aimerait voir le printemps arriver maintenant avec toutes ces combinaisons de couleurs et ces fleurs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorggeous in delicate blue Susan and I love your use of the bread tag! Vicky x
    (I didn't know what to call it until I read your post!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bread tag! Beautiful fun cards!

    ReplyDelete