Go Confidently

My little (well, not-so-little, really) brother in law has just finished year 13 at school. I remember the sense of great accomplishment and how grown up I felt at the time so I wanted to share in that moment with him. Is it just me or does school still feel like it was just a couple of years ago?

I've actually been planning this card for a while. Now my Cupcake Builder punch has finally been used to make the clouds on this brayered background. And then I embossed it with the Stripes Embossing Folder. It's a really easy way to make something pop.


I'm really enjoying my new 'Word Play' stamp set. One of the wee perks with being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is they send you a 15% off card in your birthday month (on top of your normal discount). Happy almost Birthday to me :)


No comments