With Love

I received this gorgeous card from my sister-in-law, Olivia, and had to share. She's so beautifully used the Level 2 Hostess Set 'Love & Care' in the current Autumn-Winter Mini.



Also, may I mention how proud I am of Olivia for receiving a 'Rising Star' award at the Stampin' Up! convention in Melbourne this weekend. Congrats on being 2nd place in all of Australia for your first year of being a Demonstrator. You so deserve the recognition for all your hard work and I'm sure your team and adoring customers would agree!
x

3 comments

  1. You're lucky to receive such a gorgeous card Susan. And, congrats to you SIL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning, and even more beautiful is your recognition to your sister in laws achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your SIL. What a fabulous achievement.

    ReplyDelete