Me & Mum Layout

So I finally got time to do that scrapbook page that's been brewing in my mind for ages. Of course, it never turns out as planned but that's what paper craft is all about right? I'm definitely happy with how it turned out.


This is a faux bow (pictured). It's done by sticking a loop of ribbon down on the main ribbon via another piece going around vertically. I hope that makes sense. 

I've put journalling on the back of this layout because I didn't want to upset its clean simplicity on the front.

Tip for scrap bookers - get an alphabet set! They're so worth it.

Supplies used:
Stamps: Priceless (versamark in background) $57.95, Schoolbook Serif Alphabet $91.95
Colours: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy, Real Red
Others: Real Red Grosgrain 5/8" Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Marker

3 comments

  1. Blog walking from Malaysia ...

    It's a beautiful design.. (^_^). you have creative thinking susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue. I've been to Malaysia! My Mother-in-law is Chinese Malaysian from JB so we have relatives there. Glad you like my blog :)

    ReplyDelete